Descrição da vaga
You will ensure that the application is robust, easy to maintain, understand and extend. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality are important.
We are also ramping up our Typescript usage, so if that is something that interests you, come work with us!
What you´ll do:
- Developing new user-facing features using React;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Developing components for a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
What we need you to have:
- Thorough understanding of the Component Model style of programming;
- Experience with state management in React;
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
- Familiarity with RESTful and GraphQL APIs;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Yarn, NPM, etc.;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Familiarity with Git.
It would be awesome if:
- Knowledge of Typescript/Flow
- Interest on benchmarking and optimization;
- CSS knowledge
- HTML semantic