We are seeking professionals who can support, maintain and grow our company’s infrastructure and products. We are a fully remote organization, so we expect you to be a pro-active, detail-oriented, self-motivated and self-managed person. Excellent English skills are required. Communication and organization skills are key, as it is expected that you interact constantly with peers to achieve your goals and that you report your progress to management with precision and clarity. Finally, we expect excellent work ethics, responsibility and commitment to deadlines.
· * Design, implement and maintain our iOS app
· * Keep current with new technologies
We expect professionals with knowledge and experience in:
· * in agile software development practices (design, development to coding standards, unit testing, code reviewing)
· * Advanced knowledge in Objective-C and Swift (other C-based languages are a +)
· * Experience with OOD
· * Solid knowledge of the iOS SDK (Cocoa, CoreServices, etc)
· * Integration with other languages and other platforms
We expect candidates to be open to learning new frameworks and technologies when the need arises.
Objective-C (iOS) Swift (iOS)